Monday, February 16, 2009

Daddy-Daughter Date Night

Our church hosted a daddy and daughter date night on Friday night. Brady took Kennedy to dinner. They looked so great I just had to share a few pictures. I think this is going to become a special event for Brady and Kennedy (and any future daughters we may have). I had been talking to Kennedy all week about how she was going on a special date with daddy on Friday night. Brady said she was giving him all kinds of attention before they left the house and just loving on him. I think she was excited to be with him for a special date night too!

Arriving at the church:



Pictures in the Parlor at church:









3 comments:

Becca said...

So sweet!!!

aprilcharles said...

This just warms my heart. Daddy's and their little girls!!! Congratulations about the new addition coming soon!!!!

Hill Family said...

Love the pictures!

And CONGRATS!!!!! I'm about 3 weeks behind you :)