Saturday, September 19, 2009

Prayer request

I realize a lot of time has passed since my last entry. I promise to update all that is going on in our life and get some pictures on here real soon (for my one reader: hi mom!). In the meantime, while you wait for that to happen, I beg you to visit this blog. Dr. Sam Green is our worship Pastor. He recently found out that he has leukemia and started chemo yesterday. Sam and Keli have three beautiful daughters. They are an incredible family. Sam started a blog for all to follow his journey. I am asking for everyone to bookmark his page. Pray for Sam. Pray for the medical community treating him. Pray for Keli. Pray for Anna-Laura, Sophie, and Bella. The next days, weeks, month, years will be trying at times.

2 comments:

Tina Rutherford said...

Thanks for bringing this to our attention - we had not heard.

The Kuypers said...

You got my prayers... and we read your blog! :o)