Sunday, August 3, 2008

Snapshot Sunday: Wedding Day

I intentionally waited until today to post pictures for Foto Friday. Today is our anniversary. Six years ago tonight, Brady and I were celebrating our wedding with family and friends. I loved our wedding! I had so much fun being surrounded by all of our family and friends. I wish there were more occasions that would allow us to have all of our family and friends in the same room for the evening. I wish it could have lasted longer than it did! It seemed as if the night flew by and before we knew it, it was time for everyone to head home. I enjoy looking through our pictures and remembering all that happened on that day. I've scanned some in (the wedding took place before digital pictures were all the rage!) for your viewing pleasure.



The whole wedding party


Wedding party outside of the church


With our parents


My parents and grandparents


With the Smith family


My beautiful flower girls


With Brady's Dad (who married us)





No comments: