Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Contest

Our local newspaper, The Tennessean, is running a "Baby you should be in pictures" contest. You can submit one photo per child. The prizes are Target gift cards and we all know how great those would be. The question is, which picture should I submit? Here are some options. Vote at the bottom and feel free to leave a comment telling me which one is your favorite!

Picture 1: White Dress



Picture 2: Sitting on Rock



Picture 3: With Flower


Picture 4: Sitting on Stool



Picture 5: Close Up


































1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Hey Michelle - I found your blog via facebook. Your daughter is beautiful. I'm a SAHM too...love it. I have a son named Lincoln - 21 months now. Hope you don't mind me checkin out your blog. You can check mine if you wish - bradandannehill.blogspot.com