Thursday, July 10, 2008

Foto Friday

I stole this idea from another blog and thought I would give it a try. Every Friday I will post a few pictures. They might be old pictures (will have to scan some really old pictures in!) or something more recent. Either way, there will be a couple of pictures that I will share.

These first two pictures are from visits to Bermuda. Brady's sister, Kelly, lived in Bermuda for several years and we were lucky to go and visit twice. It is a beautiful island. They have gorgeous views and a lot of stuff to do there. As an added bonus, Brady got to drive around on a scooter all week! Apparently, someone did not use enough sunscreen at the beach!





And just because I know you aren't here to see pictures of us, here is one of Kennedy during her first few days of life. She is 15 months old and has grown and changed so much!


No comments: